10 stone to lose....so here goes xxx

missy1980

Hiya
Im new on here and hoping this forum can help support me in losing this excess weight and getting healthy.

Ive decided to do slimming world again but on my own at home this time. Sometimes its not easy in class, especially with having to take my 2 year old with me who just wants to run around. I know this healthy eating plan does work for me but I just need to get in the zone and stop buying naughty food. I am a self confessed chocoholic and cakeaholic, and i cant stop at just one or two, i end up eating the whole pack and then move onto something else bad to eat. I think putting all this weight on has made me so unhappy that I end up comfort eating more bad things. I did my shop yesterday and as im going round with my trolly i was putting things i didnt even need in there, when i got to the till i had put in pizzas, donuts, jaffa cakes, belgian chocolate souflees, chocolate frosted cupcakes and a dairy milk. Seeing them on the conveyer belt sent me into a bit of shock thinking what on earth am i doing to myself. I just wanted to cry and think seeing all that bad stuff was the little wake up call i needed. The first bit of willpower i had was take them off the till and not buy them, otherwise i know i would have stuffed myself with them this weekend.

I have woke up this morning determined to change my life around and get healthy for myself and my son.

So here goes, day 1......................

Hi missy :D

I'm new on here also. Nothing worse than feeling down about your weight but your on the right path. I'm hoping to use the forum as a distraction eating rubbish at night when I'm bored...which is most week nights, tv and snacking goes hand in hand.

I'm also training for a 10k....currently I can't run any further than the end of my street but I will get there eventually.

Just got to tell yourself you will do it...

Good luck, you seem lovely.

Nienna x

Well done you! you've taken the first step, and that's the hardest part. You will find loads of support and motivation on here, so keep posting and let us help you.
Good luck with your goals
Tina

thank you for your messages.

Day 1 went really well
It was like back to basics for me, green days.

I had my cereal in the morning, for lunch i made pasta with chopped tomatos, onions, spinich with salad, for dinner i had a jacket potato that was all crisped up from the oven with a tin of spaghetti and a little sprinkle of cheese on. I snacked on fruit in the day and just drank water.

I am feeling very positive this time and i know if i have a good loss this week it will show me i can do it.

Back