10 Years Younger Summer Special

EllieG

Silver Member
There's a new series of this starting on Thu.
Not generally in favour of the cosmetic surgery approach, but will be interested to see the results of this one :

10 Years Younger Summer Special
Channel 4

New series. Nicky Hambleton-Jones and the team help women regain their youthful shape in preparation for the beach. Bikinis are currently off the menu for charity manager Ruth Howard from Sapcote, Leicestershire. After slimming down from a size 24 to a 10 courtesy of weight-loss surgery, she was left with pounds of excess skin, and 100 sun-seekers estimated her age at 49, despite being only 34

It's on Thursday 16th August on Channel 4 from 8:00pm to 9:00pm.

Saw this advertised this morning - looks very interesting. I had lots of saggy skin. After putting back some of the weight on my biggest fear is looking that wrinkly again!

D Q

I'm with you on that Gok is just much better to watch, however did see the last half hour of the programme and she did look very good at the end. The saggy skin is something I worry might happen having been between 2 and 6 stone overweight for near on 20 years, I don't know if that makes any difference or whether it just depends on your skin type.:confused:

Anita

Agree with you both on the presenters !!

She looked fab didn't she ? And seemed to have a wonderful result from the tummy tuck and boob lift.

Wanting to lose half my body weight I know I am going to be faced with saggy skin, etc. However, I think genetically I have been very lucky - with 7 stone gone, I didn't have masses of wrinkles or sagging skin. A lot of it is down to your skin's elasticity, toning exercises and a HUGE amount of luck.

Let's get the weight off and worry about that later! ;)

Episode 13

Childminder Julie Davis from Worthing looked like the wrinkliest mum in the playground when she turned up at the school gates each morning

Good result on Julie Davis!

Next week the trailer showed a woman who has lost mega weight, so I wonder how much surgery they will be doing on her as her loose skin looked like she might need a full body lift.

10 Years Younger - from channel4.com

They said at the end of the programme that they were now looking for people for the next series.

Back