12 to 11stone, and the road to goal

itsme

Into week 6 of slimming world, up until last nights weigh in i had lost 10lb, last night however was my first bump in the road, that led to all kinds of silly thoughts today.

So i put 1.5lbs on last night, completely out of the blue and soo not fair, i avoided free lager at the weekend, lots of naughty food and stuck to plan (as always)

Last night i went all rebellious and thought balls to it all, so i had a whole nut choc bar, a bottle of koppaberg and some crisps and dips - i so didnt enjoy it one bit and couldnt eat as much as i used to.

Today i woke up with the mindset of, well thats it for slimming world it clearly doesnt work.... had a warburtons square wrap for breakfast with turkey ham and (extra light) mayo, and one for dinner, i couldnt get the thought of food out of my head, like i was obsessed, thinking what was i going to have next....

but then i remembered just how much i enjoyed all the meals id had within the past 5 weeks, ok so iv maybe dribbled when my best friend sat and scoffed lasagne and burger and chips in front of me, but iv enjoyed my food so much more, i've loved the extra flexible-ness of the healthy extras and even more so the syns, even though iv been scared to use them, in case a weekend day crops up where i go miles over, i'd have something to fall back on (the saved ones from the week)

so luckily i've had this revelation pretty quickly before my fast acting mouth could do any more damage!
it might not be the best thing to do but im starting today from scratch, syns and all, not sure when im going to go get weighed as i feel monday wont be too much of a good result but will see how the rest of the week goes.

A little bit about me - im from yorkshire, 25, have two mini me's 5 and 1, and a partner of 8 years, i've been every weight and size there is, however i was predominantly over weight as i grew up, around 12stone, had my first daughter and managed to get down to 9st 2lb, since falling pregnant again the weight went back on. Tried every diet in the book... and expect miracles, i want it over night, however growing up has made me realise this isnt going to work and is unrealistic.
Slimming world is the diet for me... so from now, i embark on my journey down to 10stone, and then down to 9st 2lbs slowly. My first battle is getting back in the 11's, i weighed in at 12st 0.5lbs last night. (starting weight 12st 9lbs)

all the support / friendship /advice is greatly appreciated :)

food diary to follow
xx

wednesday 29th june red day

breakfast
warburtons square ish wrap (8)
wafter thin turkey ham (1)
extra light mayonnaise (1)

lunch
warburtons square ish wrap (8)
wafter thin turkey ham (1)
extra light mayonnaise (1)

back to the reality that slimming world is for me, i thought id plan ahead and baked a scan bran cake and quiche for tomoro

snack
lemon hi-fi bar (hex b) half scan bran cake (hex b2)(6syns)

tea
lean steak, fry light, onions, mushrooms, babycorn and mixed stir fry

supper
will have the rest of the scan bran cake and a glass of milk (hexa 2
)

syns : 26 - not great but started the day thinking i was going to quit and just calorie count, until i came to my senses

even though im over syns i feel like iv managed to get back on track today and looking forward to my quiche tomorrow and lots of superfree :)

Back