140 to 140 Challenge!!!

Well done guys!!! I am expecting some more shakes to come soon, and I will be taking my Wk0 weigh-in on Monday...I am using the rest of this week to guide me slowly back into the realms of SS/SS+ and 790!!

So far I have 2 shakes per day in the 1000 cal step, but hope to have my 3 day carb withdrawl over the weekend ready for the WEIGH-IN on Monday to give myself a good basis to start on!

Good luck Natalie :)
Have to say I didn't have carb withdrawl. I just cut right down on them over a few days and went straight into SS :)
I was really hungry on day 1 and energy levels dropped for a couple of days but I didn't get a headache or anything at all :)
Best of luck to you :)

Hi, how are you all doing ??

I'll join in, restarting tomorrow. Had a really bad day to day, Get really emotional when my dog got attached in the park. Luckily she's ok, buy I took to food for comfort, could kick myself.
I'm aming to lose 3 stone by Christmas.:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

i'll hopefully be at goal and maintaining by then but just wanted to wish you all the best of luck!! x

Hi Guys!

Well today is officially day one as I now have enough shakes to do me until Monday when I go for my first "Official CD Weigh-IN" with Debz....

Weight today is 13st 9 lbs, so I will be using this as my starting point from now on!

I've had 1 bovril this morning and I have a pint of water beside me. I've also had 1 peppermint tea too...

Weekend was bad, but it's behind me and today is the day!!! Roll on Christmas!!!

I reckon that if I average 3-4 lbs per week I should be at goal within 12-16 weeks!!! Plenty of time for Christmas!!! :D

I am organising my Mother-In-Law's 75th Birthday for 13th December, so this will be perfect for my first real meal!!! :D

Hi all, hope you are all doing well, my wi tomorrow so will update tomorrow then.xx

Good luck with the WI Susan....what plan are you following?

I won't be having an official weigh in until 27th August due to holidays but I know I've lost at least 3lbs this week :) Won't be updating my tickers until I get official results though :)
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Susan :)

another 5lb off this week.woohoo

Hello ladies I would love to join in, I have about 52 more pounds to go and would love to have this off by christmas also.

Hi.
I would love to join if thats okay

My goal is to lose 60lbs by Christmas fingers crossed I can make it!

I'm ssing today and this is day one for me (re start after a few months off though)

Good luck everyone else!

Hi Guys!

Apologies I have been away getting myself sorted and motivated...had my restart weigh-in last night with CDC Debz and I am officially 13st 10lbs....so 52lbs to go!!! :eek:

I got one of those new Shake Beakers (was a little unsure as previous ones I've bought have been useless!!!) This works an absolute treat!!! :D

Means I can bring my shakes into work rather than getting the Tetras...I always find the Tetras don't have enough in them!! :(

Anyway I digress!! I'm back, and the 140 to 140 is still on and raring to go!!! :D

Post your updates for me after this post so I can catch you all up and once again apologies for the lapse!!! :eek:

Hi hun, im still in it, my ticker is set to 10st so this is what i have to lose by christmas.

Good luck on your restart hun.xx

Back from holidays. Didn't quite go to plan, in fact, 3 days of pretty much no plan which included a Warren's pastie from St Just, two cream teas(one at Land's End and one at Porthcurno) and an obligatory fish(minus batter) and a few chips from Newlyn. Rather amazingly I felt good and easily got back into ketosis :)
Weigh in this morning and a loss of 5lbs over 19 days. I know it could have been a lot better had I not indulged but I'm ok with that loss :)
Back on track and back to ss 100% :D
25lbs lost so far, 51lbs to go, so nearly a third of my weight gone :D

Back