.17st since new relationship is 13 1/2 before christmas possible?

NickyNooooo

HELLO MY LOVELYS!! Started yesterday - I have been on this diet before and went from 21 st to 13 1/2 over a period of time!!! I felt amazingggg at my lightest and met my bf ....since being in a relationship I have ballooned..to 17stone :( ...it is so depressing!! Reli have had enough and need to lose it quick...before christmas!!! Do u think I could get back down to my 13s by then???? ...im so hungry,abit grumpy but need to stay focused..I WANA FEEL COMFIDENT AND SHEXCII AGAIN EEKKK.wud really love some thoughts? Xx p.s. I dnt wana be skinny ...loved my curves so 3 n half stone to go xx

if you stick to it 100% i would say a stone a month is realistic x

10 weeks until Christmas, I would say you'd probably get about 3 stone off in that time, especially if you had an amazing first week. I've just done 10 weeks and I have lost just over 3 stone, starting from a similar weight to you. I feel really good at the weight/size I am now (obviously need to lose a lot more!), so I would say go for it, but I think 4 stone is unrealistic - say you lost 10lbs in your first week, you'd still need an average of just over 5lbs per week to shift 4 stone.

The average is a stone a month and although it's good to be optomistic it's better in this case to be realistic. Yes, there are people out there who can lose a lot each week consistently but then again there are those that fluctuate and just about meet the average as well. It all depends on your body, everyones experience is unique.

My experience is that I am 3 months in exactly (in 3 days) and I have lost exactly 3 stone.

What was your previous experience like? Consistent? Fluctuating? What was your average loss then?

The average is a stone a month and although it's good to be optomistic it's better in this case to be realistic. Yes, there are people out there who can lose a lot each week consistently but then again there are those that fluctuate and just about meet the average as well. It all depends on your body, everyones experience is unique.

My experience is that I am 3 months in exactly (in 3 days) and I have lost exactly 3 stone.

What was your previous experience like? Consistent? Fluctuating? What was your average loss then?

Yeah my first time round was really good ...I do lose big nunbers...but I know I have to be 100% ...really appreciate all your replies...as long at I aim to get to 13.13 il be so happy!! I was doing big nunbers like 11 lbs; but after anything from 4-6 lbs :) I can do this...yeh same I felt amazing at 13 n half ..I dont wont to be small but left so good about myself!! Really well done... maintaining is the hardest hehe :)!!! I need to get to the stage were I dont think about food at all :p xx

Ps weighed this morning n dat 3 im at 16.9 eekkk

Thank you for ur opinion :) ...I know il still be happy with that...wana look good for christmas /newyrs...I comes around so fast xxxx

Back