1st day disaster (don't laugh)

magliz

Made a lovely pasta quiche. Dicided to have a jacket potato with it. Suddenly smelt burning, smoke filled the kitchen and on opening the microwave, I saw that my JP was in flames. :eek: So I quickly shut the door.
I ate half my quiche on its own, left the other half to cool. Nipped up stairs and my "lovely" lurcher has got into the kitchen, gone counter surfing and eaten the rest of the quiche.:(
Not a good start really, anyone know how many syns in dog food.:confused:

Never mind the dog food, eat the dog... free on a red day as long as you don't eat the skin!

Sorry.. I couldn't help myself.

sorry you had such a bad day.. at least things can only get better :D

Dear me, what a drama!! lol I couldn't help but laugh, sorry!

Can only get better... x x

awww poor you!!!!! have a red day tomorrow then keep looking at your dog and licking your lips!!!!

the other week there was programme on called could you eat an elephant?

me and my mum were both in the room and said at the same time yeah we're on a red day!!! but then an announcemnt came up about how cruel some of the scence may be to viewer so we quickly turned over!!!!!

LOL! Sorry, but the comment about the dog food really did make me giggle! :giggle:

Oh mate, sorry to hear that! ;)

Don't worry though, I keep burning the Free chips.....no matter what temp the oven is on!! :sigh:

Lol...oh dear!!! Obviously your Lurcher has decided to go on a diet too!

Sorry but HA HA HA HA :p I can laugh I'm your daughter :). You should take Amber (the pesky dog) to SW & see how much she's lost lol.
Love Han

Oooh that did make me smile! I haven't set anything on fire in the MW, but I was reheating a cup of coffee once and heard some crackling. When I looked the cup had a gold rim and there was a spectacular lightning effect going on!

Mum it's good to see the dog food paid off with your loss (I'll leave the amount a secret, I'll let you share your good news), I wonder how much the mutt has loss :p. Love you

Back