1st day on 1000 100 %.... but gained ???

hi all , just after some experiences . I failed miserably starting the 1000 plan last week so went back on 810 and restarted 1000 yesterday .. I had a brilliant day and spent an hour at the gym too .. and this morning i am showing a 1lb gain :eek:

Now I know I cant expect a loss everyday like SS or 810 but I really dont want a gain .. is it just from starting the carbs ?? what is everyone elses exeriences of weight loss in first week on 1000 aafter 810 ??

I am not letting it put me off but just wondered if anyone gained on 1000 ????

Hi Katie, going from 810 -1000 will mean your carbs stores in your muscles and liver will start to fill bit by bit but very slowly so will make the scales fluctuate. Exercise also will make the scales fluctuate with the muscles holding on to extra water whilst repairing, try not to take the daily scale weight as a sign of gaining you need to see how your body reacts after a couple of weeks on 1000 to get a proper picture. try to stay calm about it, water/carbs/hormones/even the weather will fluctuate the scales regularly so you have to take the reading with a pinch of salt and wait for the trend which will show itself eventually.

Hope this helps
x

Back