1st of July Challenge

sorry dont know if i told you that i lost 5lbs last week.

Yes you did hun... I'm still smiling because you were a bit unsure whether to join SW or not and then BAM a fantastic WI!

I lost 6lbs this week, off on my hols tommorow! Back in 2 weeks!

Well done!! What did you eat this week to get such an amazing result?! I need to know :D! Hope you have a lovely holiday... see you in two weeks!

I have a food diary and truthfully note every crumb, it's in the diaries section.

I am off to a little island not far off the coast of Tunisia, my parents have a villa there, and live for large parts of the year out there, taking my littliest and hubs is at home with the older two!!!

Afternoon, weighed in this morning instead of tomorrow night as we have guest coming and I'm pleased to report a 1/2lb loss for me =) I'm still slipping up, mainly at the weekends, but I will get there eventually. I'm considering locking myself in the house and not answering the door/phone. It's the beer that gets me.

Saying that my friends did a BBQ yesterday, and I took coronation chicken, from last months SW mag, and Jacket Pots. That went down really well, I didn't touch a burger, or sausage. I had some chicken and prok skewers, which will have been very little syns, hardly any marinade on them, and I felt really proud of myself. Normally I'd have had at least 2 burgers and 2 hotdogs.

Well done everyone!I lost another 2lb this week!

hi 1lb loss for me which is not bad because i have been very bad had choc brownie ice cream when i went to the carvery yesterday and 3 hotwings from kfc later on not good so cant complain realy lol x

1lb off for me

been to wi this morning & Sorry but i`ve gained 1/2lb this week : ( .
I really want to loose 3.5lb by next week! x

1lb off for me. 17 to go and determined xxx

STS this week, agggh I knew that was coming. But at least I didnt gain. Last week was a bit up and down but aiming to have a better week this week.

Still on target for the challenge. Must try to get my bike back from the man who's holding it hostage, although going out in this rain takes more willpower than I've currently got.

Roll on next week :)

Hi.... I'm still here just having a busy day as it's my birthday! Also means I won't be online tonight but I will be WI as I need to. Will be back in full swing tomorrow!

Well done to evenesco, judimac, jezebel, jodidi and JoJoJo (almost all J's there!) for your losses! A total fo 5.5lbs gone between you all!

Rach and time4action - I hope you are both ok after the small gain/STS and back on the SW wagon this week!

Just a quick one... I gained 1lb. Ok about it as I knew I would have put something on... just pleased it wasn't more!

Happy Birthday RM07!!:birthday:

Yes i'm back on the sw wagon now lol! Even more determined to have a good week this week now! well done everyone on your losses this week. x

Supergran you are all signed up! Well done on losing 3lbs this week!

BaysideJ - wooohooo! Congratulations on getting your stone and a half award - fantastic achievement!

Tara - another 1lb never to be seen again... well done chick!

Thank you for the birthday wishes... I had a lovely evening and we celebrated with Dominos Pizza - oops!

Back