1st of July Challenge

BaysideJ - wooohooo! Congratulations on getting your stone and a half award - fantastic achievement!

Thanks RM! Hope you had a great birthday!

Well done everyone, keep up the good work.:D

So last week saw Paulsrich being the challenges biggest loser... losing a massive 7.5lbs! I've had some 'badges' made up for the biggest loser each week...

29z4kt4.gif

Hope you like it Paulsrich!

So last week saw Paulsrich being the challenges biggest loser... losing a massive 7.5lbs! I've had some 'badges' made up for the biggest loser each week...

29z4kt4.gif

Hope you like it Paulsrich!

Wow! You're fab, I'm aiming to nab me one of those at some point in the next few weeks.

Good Morning everyone. Thanks for my badge!! I will wear it with pride and joy. Thankyou once again. Paul.

Good morning all, after my sts last week, i lost 6lbs this week :party0011: , good luck to all of you.

Hi everyone!

I'm away this weekend so just came on to catch up and WOW Ruthie... I knew that STS last week was hiding something!! Fantastic loss!

Skiddykat... no just about it that is half a pound gone! Every little bit helps and just keep chipping away at it.

Amy I updated your thing yesterday although I didn't get a chance to congratulate you... well done on getting rid of that 1lb!

metrognome... we will lose our gains next week (she says as she admit to eating 9 :eek: biscuits today and whilst supping a malibu and coke!)... YOU will lose that half a pound next week!

The biggest losers of week 2 are... *drumroll*

paulsrich
Princess Sausage
Ruthie-Mc

all lost an amazing 6lbs.

slsm4o.gif

Last edited:
no loss, no gain this week.hmm...maybe next week.lol

gold*emerald and angelcake... I already have WI's for last week... did I have a moment and put your week 1 results in the wrong box?! Can you have a look at the sheet and just let me know what I've done! Thanks

Last edited:
I've lost 1lb this week and am happy with that as AF is lurking! xx

Well done hun... wanted to post this seperatly as I know how peeved you were last week!

Hi RM, no weigh in for me this week I'm afraid. Be back next week with a loss hopefully *fingers crossed* :)

K xx

Half a pound off for me.

Am I too late to join? I only joined the site tonight!!

I am currently 22st 6lbs by my scales but am starting SW on Thurs night so will go by that weight.

My birthday is July 3rd so thats ideal too, Id like to lose 21 lbs by then if possible, Im hoping as I have so much to lose (12st) that it will come off quicker at the beginning like last time (7lbs a week!!)

Thanks

Much Love

Kel xxx

Back