1st of July Challenge

Paulsrich - Don't worry too much, I know it is a disappointment but you have been doing so well it could just simply be that your body has gone into shock mode & it trying to keep hold of everything - stay on track this week & it will start again I promise!

:0clapper:julie19 :D.

I lost 2 pounds this week putting me on track for my goal:eek:.

Hey Paul, Don't feel down, you've lost a HUGE amount in 2 weeks, agree with Julie's post. Stick at it and it will keep coming off.

I stayed the same on my first week back when I joined last time - that was a real kick in da bum! But the next week I lost fine. Just look at how much you've lost already, I'm seriously impressed :)

Well done to everyone this week, I missed last week as I was at a work event - will update you all on Thurs.

Indieflower - see you next week hun!

Well done Vodkamonster - you are doing so well. 6lbs banished in just 3 weeks!

Julie and crimson_noir :0clapper:2lbs each! Well done - just looking at your overall loss and you are both steaming ahead with this challenge!

Fallen Angel - welcome to the challenge! Your details are on the sheet!

Paulsrich - I won't pretend to know exactly how your STS feels as I have never lost big amounts like you have the past two weeks... but I know how my STS week felt and it is a massive kick in the teeth. Can you see a reason for the STS or has it just come out of nowhere? Either way it's a bump... a little glitch and I bet next week you will be back to losses. Chin up!

Lost half a pound this week, not sure how. Having a bit of a hard time at the moment (see my diary for more moaning...)

Oh hun... just read through the Tesco fiasco and the spoons link. Hope today is better and well done on the half a pound off!

Last edited:
Hi RM, I've decided to go it alone! So, I'm going to weigh in every Saturday. If I weigh this Saturday would that still count as this week, or would it be next week? It's just I know what I am so far and could report, however, if Saturday still counts then I'd rather wait.....if that makes sense lol :)

K xx

Saturday is fine... let me know how you find going it alone, it's an option I might consider when we move!

I'm hoping for a STS tomorrow. I feel off the wagon big time, Jack Daniels stole my will power, Jagerbombs blew it up and the indian was the straw that broke the camels back. Nursing a hangover, I hotfooted it to our yummy carvery and stuffed loads of giant roasted spuds in my gob. Been back on plan yesterday and today, but the damage was done. I am determined to not keep doing this to myself. I don't think I've had a sober weekend in 6 weeks and it must be pickling me, but I simply have no will power, and even less after my first drink.

Saturday is fine... let me know how you find going it alone, it's an option I might consider when we move!

Saturday it is then :D I'll keep you informed. I'm actually quite excited about the whole prospect and want to prove to myself that I've got the will power to do it! So, watch this space....

Hi

I haven't been posting on here very much but RM07 came and found me...So here I am :D

I am still working towards my target of 15lb by 1 July... I have lost 4.5 lbs so far so I am feeling pretty good about it at the moment.

I think I will go and make myself a new tracker for this challenge :D

Thanks RM07 for taking the time to make sure I was ok with everything... everyone is so nice on this site :thankyou:

5lb off for me yippee:D:D:D

BTW where can I view the excel sheet our weights are on? cheers me dears:)

2.5lbs off for me this week, which takes me over the 30lb mark so far:D. I'm quite surprised at that considering I have eaten out on 4 consecutive days. I must have made some good educated quesses in my choices?

Well done to everyone else so far this week stirling work :flowers:

Our connsultant asked us to do this yesterday. She gave us a sticker to put on our book. We had to write on it what we aim to lose by the end of July.

I aim to get my 3 st award. That it will be 17.5lbs. To make it easier for the list, I shall say 20lbs lol

I better really get my head down now lol

BTW could you add my 1lb off for last week as well as this weeks 5lb off, please? cheers :D

Hi,

can you please add 1.5 for me for last Thursday.

Also i wont be at weigh in for the next 2 wks as i am on holiday.

Thanks

1st of July Challenge - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

There is the link for the spreadsheet. It's looking pretty darn impressive!

jezebel - well done on the loss and good luck for this week! I bet that 1lb just slides off and you have your 1st stone award next class! Fingers crossed for you!

evenesco - I laughed so much when I read how you'd been toppled off the wagon by Mr JD... how dare he?! I hope you get the STS you want, I maybe joining you if not worse this week!

MM - nice to see you on here and amazing losses each week!

jodidi :party0049:did I read on another thread your astounding loss this week was down to more red days?! Well done hun.... fantastic result this week! (Last weeks 1lb is gone too!)

Tomsk - congratulations on the 2.5lbs and also hitting the 30lb mark! It is really inspiring to read someone is doing so well... especially if like me they are having a bit of a glitch SW wise!

Hi Fuffs welcome to the challenge! Is the 20lbs to July the 1st or is that your target for the end of July?

Sweet83 - ohhh well done for last weeks WI hun! Hope you have a lovely holiday and we'll see you when you get back x

Back