1st of July Challenge

Hi! Am very pleased today, been to WI this morning & lost 4lb!! :D:D:D
So i got my 1.5 stone sticker & my club 10!!! xx

evanesco - I laughed so much when I read how you'd been toppled off the wagon by Mr JD... how dare he?! I hope you get the STS you want, I maybe joining you if not worse this week!

He pushed me! I've half a glass of neat JD sitting in my fridge, I cannot bear the thought of it right now. Have just had a Doner Kebab Pot Noodle, very strange, not quite sure if I liked it. Was 8 syns on green or EE.

Well of to join SW tomorrow night (seeing the nurse in an hour or so to get patches to quit the smoking!). I am nervous but excited to find out my starting weight, would be nice for their scales to tell me I am less than mine say lol.

I also need to stop myself doing daily WI's at home!!

Well done everyone on your losses.

Much love Kel xxx

Hi! Am very pleased today, been to WI this morning & lost 4lb!! :D:D:D
So i got my 1.5 stone sticker & my club 10!!! xx

And so you should feel pleased... what an amazing result! I bet you were grinning from ear to ear at class!! I've updated the spreadsheet.

If you see a box on the spreadsheet with a red triangle in the top right corner it means there is a comment attached.... I've been using these to record SOTW, SOTM and any other important awards people have received!

Good luck with your first class tomorrow Fallen Angel... don't feel too bad if the SW scales show you to be heavier. Don't forget that we weigh differently at different times in the day... also my scales at home show me to be 4lb lighter than the SW ones! I do use them but only as a rough guide - for example I know I have gained at least 1lb this week again!

Weekly Stats

Week 1: -78.5lbs :eek::D
Biggest Loser: Paulsrich losing a staggering 7.5lbs
Awards:
BaysideJ - Slimmer of the Week at class
Vodkamonster - Slimmer of the Week and Month at class

Week 2: -49lbs :D:D
Biggest Losers: Paulsrich, Princess Sausage and Ruthie-Mc all lost 6lbs!
Awards:
BaysideJ - 1.5 Stone Award
Tomsk - 2 Stone and Club 10 Awards

Thankyou RM07, I know all scales are different. After the WI I must make sure I don't go near mine lol. Must break that habit!!

I need to break it too... I find when I know I'm being good I hardly go on them however the past two weeks I've been so bad I've been on them everyday worrying!

1 lb for me this week.

Steady and sure wins the race, I'm not even going to think about moaning that its only 1lb because add all these 1lbs up and by the end of the year I'll be so much healthier.

Well done everyone else this week :D

Fallenxangel & RM07, why don't u just get rid of your scales, then u won't be able to get on them apart from when u go to class! I don't own any scales so never get weighed apart from at class. xx

Well I was so naughty last night, I went to Co-op on the way back from smoking cessation group and bought chocolate, pringles, icecream and pop, i ate 3 choc bars 3 cans of 7up and a whole box of pringles!! thing is i wouldnt normally eat them so god knows why i did.

Anyway the joining SW is tonight and first weighin so Ill let you know how I get on :)

Oh yeah!! Didnt look at the 4 week difference lol

Thank you for the welcome RM. I say 15lbs by 1st July then. As 20 may be a bit ambitious. My loss is hit and miss at best lol

I lost 2.5 this week! Really pleased, but that's really over 2wks as I couldn't get to class last week. I also got my 1stone award. Wooop!

:D

Well I braved it to first week of SW!! my one yr old was a moody git all night, spent the whole time up and dwn with him.

First weigh in I was 22st 7.5lbs, so thats what im starting the challenge with!

Back