1st of July Challenge

gold*emerald and angelcake... I already have WI's for last week... did I have a moment and put your week 1 results in the wrong box?! Can you have a look at the sheet and just let me know what I've done! Thanks

Hm, not sure, think that loss was supposed to be in wk1 and nothing in wk2, and sadly, nothing again in wk3. hmm, but I dont mind it being in the wrong wk, as in total, it adds up to the same.lol So 0 for wk3, again
Thanks for taking all this trouble, with the spreadsheet!!!! xxx

I have lost 0.5lb. But after two big losses, I am happy with any loss!lol...Well done everyone. You are all doing great!

:clap:
1st of July Challenge - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

Tomsk - congratulations on the 2.5lbs and also hitting the 30lb mark! It is really inspiring to read someone is doing so well... especially if like me they are having a bit of a glitch SW wise!
Hi RM Sorry to here that you are having a bit of a glitch! I do hope things settle down for you in the not too distant future. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement last week. I'm sure I am not on my own in saying how much I really appreciate the support.

To this week..... I have lost another 3lbs taking me to 2 1/2 stone overall so far. I am soooo chuffed to bits.

This next week will be a bit of a challenge as I and a few friends are indulging in a long weekend in London. It's something we have been planning for 6 months. A trip to the chelsea flower show, dinner at Rhodes W1, a couple of shows and I dare say copious amounts of alcohol. I think damage limitation will have to be my main aim for this week.

Just had a sneeky peek at the spreadsheet and would like to say Well done everybody, what a great bunch of losers you all are, stirling work.

Well done everyone! :clap: Keep up the good work!

I've lost 4.5 lbs this week, got my 2 stone award and won SOW!!!! :winner:

Lost a pound which I am happy with but does take me off track to reach my goal for this competition:eek:

Hiya everyone. I lost 3lbs this week. Which isnt too bad i suppose. Anyway roll on another week. :)
Cheers
Paul

3.5lb off for me

Hello!

I seem to have gone awol again... I think I counted two posts from me in the last week - I'm very sorry I've not been around again. Hopefully after we have moved (30th) I will be back on here all the time!

The biggest loser of last week was... Jodidi losing a whopping 5lbs!
2uzecl3.gif

There were quite a lot of people whose results I haven't snagged. If you did post them and I haven't updated the sheet pop me a pm and I will sort it out!

There have been some amazing losses this week... 8 people have weighed in and we've lost 22.5lbs already! Well done :happy096:

We're doing brilliant!

1lb off for me this week. Got my half stone too. My pal tells me I'll get a certificate in the post, I'm excited!

Back