1st of July Challenge

Sorry to be a pain. I didn't WI last week as was working but went to WI tonight and lost 1.5lb so maybe could be 0.5lb off last week and 1.5lb off this week? I dunno. :) But it's 1.5lb gone! :D

I STS this week. :( I know why, I've had a madly busy week and haven't been able to eat much. I've not been off plan at all, just had days where I've only eaten one meal.

So, this week I will be eating good, SW food and hopefully get a 1lb or 2 off next week :)

Well done everyone this week.

Well done to everyone who has losses this week... you're all doing amazing! Think might come live with each of you for one day next week ;) well it would save me from the dreaded packing!

Tara and couteaux... don't let those STS's worry you too much. Is there anything you can think of that would mean you didn't lose? Not eating enough is one reason... what about eating sneaky syns? I find this is what I do and then wonder why come WI day the scales show a gain or STS!

Fallen Angel :eek: well done! 6 whole lbs needs a special mention! you must be over the moon!

Paulsrich... I get the feeling you aren't 100% happy with losing 3lbs. I know you had some really big losses the first two weeks and this is to be expected when you start a new way of eating... once your body gets over the inital shock it will be a 'slower' process BUT you have lost a staggering 16.5lbs in just 4 weeks! I would be very, very proud of yourself... it is an amazing achievment and maybe it is going to be a little slower from now on but it is coming off!

I'm back from revision and exams now.. so I'm joining in about 4 weeks later than planned! hehe! Will prob not reach my target to lose 21lbs... but I'm goin gto see how close I can get in 5/6 weeks! :D

I had a loss of 0.5lb this week, feel a little deflated by it, though it's still a loss :(. Keep on moving and aim for a 1lb next week.

I had a loss of 0.5lb this week, feel a little deflated by it, though it's still a loss :(. Keep on moving and aim for a 1lb next week.

Hey don't knock that half a pound... it's taken you to the 'other side' as you're now past the half way point to losing that 30lbs!

Hey don't knock that half a pound... it's taken you to the 'other side' as you're now past the half way point to losing that 30lbs!

Thanks, i am feeling better now, its a loss.It is going in the right diretion.i am going to my backside to the gym this week, :whacky068: . I have exams this week so i willnot be around much, my thinking is the gym will relax me, so it will mean a few early morning sessions. Revision has been tough as my daughter is ill with chicken pox. Hopefully all will go well,once i am finshed on wedensday i will be spending more time thinking about what i am eating. I hope to report anouther loss next week. Good luck to you this week.

hi, so its 2.2 lbs for me this week. Hope I won't put them back on next week.lol
and, people, you are doing so well, guys!!! :)

yes plz ill go for 15lbs and i weigh in on thursday and my weight atm is 16.8 thanks

Hi RM :D

I've had a 0.5 loss this week.

Also, my row on the sheet is wrong....

Total amount loss should now be - 8lb and amount to target should now be 14.5 lbs :D

Thanks, and hope you're well xx

4 lbs off for me and got my 2.5 stone award!! :winner:

Is it too late for me to join? :eek:

I'm off to alton towers on 5th july with my OH, two children and our two friends and their 3 children. I'd love to be able to fit on the rides (i'm scared of not being able to :eek: ) so i'm wondering if getting 11.5lb off (to take me to 16st 8lb and size 18-20 (i'm a 20 at the mo)) will be enough? :eek:

Anyway, if it's not too late, could you put me down for 11.5lb please? :) Thanks! xxxx

Hiya RM07,

Thanks for your thoughts. You was right I wasnt very happy about my 3lbs....not too sure why but as you say its a loss. But I have come back fighting and lost 5lbs this week, had weigh in last night. I am really happy with that. So pleased. Anyway good look everyone. Cheers Paul :)

Was on holiday yesterday - so no wi for me this week (am really nervous for next week, lol).

Hi RM

Well as expected it was a 2.5lb gain for me this week, however, I had a damn good long weekend in London which created many happy memories, and therefore well worth the consequences. Back to the grind now and the long term mission.

Well done everyone else.

RM you are doing a great job updating the spreadsheet, many thanks:)

Can't believe we've lost over 14 stones between us in such a short time, well done everyone!!!

Back