1st of July Challenge

*sneaks back in*

Sorry if I worried anyone... we moved house nearly 2 weeks ago and it has been stressful to say the least! We moved in with my partners nan and brother... so no privacy and no time to really come online. HOWEVER we now have wireless connection in the house and I can dissapear with the laptop to the world of Minimins again!

I haven't been able to get to a class for two weeks now and I've been eating crap! I feel really bad and worried about going to a new class. It took me since the start of 2009 to lose 23lbs... it seems like forever. What if I've put on a shed load in two weeks?!

I'm going to the chemist later to weigh myself.

:bliss:

In two weeks on not really following the plan I have only gained 1lb!!

Ok so thats not on SW scales but 1lb!

hmmm...not very good at this...so again...nothing...i seem to be maintaining at the moment.lol

Hi, just another 1/2lb for me this week, what is the matter with me. I've not been using the site very much this last couple of weeks, i think i'll have to come back for some more inspiration and a kick up the bum! lol

Hi RM, I gained half a pound this week! :( It's my own fault though....I seem to have lost my dieting mojo, BUT I am determined to re-gain it this week. I've come too far to start creeping up again!

Wow! Tom, just been looking at your stats! amazing loss in that time! Well done :D

Hi Kerry and thanks for the comment. Not been on here for a week so sorry for the delayed response. I too am surprised at how my journey has gone thus far.

I am also pleased to report a 2lb loss for this week which takes me to my 3 stone award. Such a huge achievement that I am so chuffed about. I've also had to be measured for a new uniform :eek: as despite tightening the belt the top and trousers now bellow in the breeze.

I also believe it takes me to my July challenge target of 20lb a couple of weeks ahead of schedule, which is just brill.

Good luck to everyone else for this week.

1 lb off for me! God knows how after the weekend I had! :ashamed0005:

Morning Everyone - I only lost a half pound last night but I was expecting it - got myself a food diary this week & going for it like a first weeker this week.

Good Morning all. I have lost 3lbs this week. Feel great. Good luck everyone......... :)

I am sorry i was not able to weigh on friday, i wont be able to attend this friday either, i am going to have to change my meeting, so my next wi will no be on Monday, so i will report back on monday. I hope this has not caused too much confusion :confused:

6 and a half pounds off for me this week :D:D:D

Back