1st of July Challenge

3 1/2 pounds off for me!

Please can I resign myself from this challenge but I'm determined to join another one very soon!:sigh::eek:

2lbs off. dont think that i will achieve the 20lbs that i originally wanted to loose but if i can loose at least 10lbs in total i will be pleased.

hmmm, and yes, you guessed it:again...nOthINg!!!

Hi RM :D

Hope you're settling in well to your new living environment :D

I'm happy to sayy that I have lost 3.5lb this week. I'm not going to hit target but I'm trying to get as close as I can!! :D

K xx

Hi everyone 2.5lbs off for me this week.

Hiya all, i have lost another 2lbs this week. I am pleased with that. Not going to meet my new target I set but still lost 23.5lbs so far. One more weigh in before the 1st July. It might take me a few more weeks to get to 30lbs loss but I will get there!!! :) Maybe we could extend the challenge a little???? lol

1.5lbs off for me

Well done everyone! I STS this week, a triumph! (after all the wine on Sunday!)

just 1lb off for me today, but i'm pleased with that as i've had a meal out & a few bits of birthday cake!! think i have 3.5lb to my target of 15lbs, is there 2 weigh ins left on this challenge? x

i am sorry, i have had to pull out of the challenge, not being able to wi or follow plan exactly. I am back on track now,and have restarted my sw journey, Good luck to you all for the rest of the challenge.

Well I lost 5.5lbs this week which Im happy with but it wont take me to my target by 1st July unless I somehow were to lose 8.5lbs next week lol plus my next weighin is the 2nd July (day before my bday lol)

Back