1st weigh in after restart. 6lb off then BLIP BLIP BLIP AAAGGGHHH!!!!

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
FAILURE!!! with a capital F... lost 6lb in 6 days. :D great! Then on Thursday had a couple of chips :mad: not too bad but 1st blip!!! Friday woke up had a shake:D then was good all day only to have an INDIAN TAKEAWAY that night :mad::mad: (double blip)! Saturday morning never even had a shake had cornflakes :mad::mad::mad: blip blip blip!!! Then the rest they say is history. Went to pictures with my girls yesterday to watch Bratz had popcorn :eat: :mad:AGH!!
SWEETS!!
BLIP BLIP BLIP!!!!
FAILURE:sign0007:....
PUT ON 4LB!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW going OUT FOR MEAL WITH FAMILY SO NO POINT IN STARTING TILL THURSDAY THEN SS LIKE NO TOMORROW. MY CD IS ON HOLS FOR 2 WEEKS SO MIGHT BE ABLE TO CATCH UP.:sigh:

sharon x

I know how u feel., i gained 3lb this week but I've been good since yesterday. I can only tell u what I've been told... put it behind u and start again, no point in flogging urself over it. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have a great day and don't let ur blip spoil it.

uve done really really well and u are half way to goal. just drum it into urself that in 2 months, if u behave, u will be at goal and moving up the plans. all this popcorn and such will still be there in a few months time.

i so didnt follow my own advice last week so not trying to be a hypocrite, just the voice of experience lol. best of luck xxxxx

hun most of us have blips unfortunatly well done for being honest and telling some1, enjoy ur birthday and thursday is a new start come on u can do this join the crimbo challenge if u havnt already and it will help u. goodluck

Hey linda can really notice in your pic the difference ... because of the weight loss , you look great !

You seem abit like me skinnymonkey , on friday the voices started talking to me , go on have something ... go on , well friday night i did it carried on sat sun and monday and today i have been better but not as good as i can be but loads better ... i find the mornings i can deal with and lunch tends to be a bit harder and evening really hard . Hope you find your way to where you want to be soon ! Happy Birthday !

You are only human so don't beat yourself up too much, I had an awful weekend but been good Mon and today. Have a good birthday Thurs and then get back on the wagon. :)

write it off and start again, thats what I did after yesterday.
Good luck x x x

Back