2 questions and desperate for answers!!

pinkbaileys24

Hi everyone
ive got 2 questoins and would be really greatful if anyone can help.

Question 1
Im goin to a party tonite and was wondering if i can drink non-flavored fizzy water? dont really want to sip borin old tap water.

Question 2
Im in wk 22 now, stood on the scales this morn and they aint budged....not even 1lb. they're exactly the same as the chemist. i cant beleive it as im doin loadsa exercise, and pratically starvin myself on this diet, and not shifftin any weight. wots goin on? is it normal for weight to stop at this stage?
xxxxxx

if youre working out in the gym you will be toning ur muscles and they are heavier than fat! ur still loosing weight but with the excersize ur muscles are getting heavier so it weight itself out

Your water will be no problem, just don't drink tonic as well as flavored. As for exercising it takes a little while before gaining weight with muscle, this does not happen over night.
Maybe your just having a week 14 again pet, dont worry and go and enjoy yourself tonight and dont be bringing any men home! xx

fft is right...muscle mass won't be an issue yet!!! we all have slow weeks hun...hopefully nxt wk you'll have a bigger loss xx

I agree with nic and fft. But enjoy your night out!

If you're having a slow week this week perhaps you'll have a great week next week. Hope you enjoy yourself at your party :)

OMG, week22 some achievement, enjoy your night out!

Back