2 wks of badness tomorrow I'm back on !! Help ..

loughpet

Ok to cut a long story short I have been really really bad and went totally off plan for past 2 wks (eekk) Going shopping tomorrow and I WILL BE BACK ON TRACK (she shouts) I am a complete chocoholic and realise to succeed I need my daily choc fix . I have been doing it alone till now but am going to go to my local class on Thurs so could someone please syn these two things for me please to keep me motivated till Thurs cheers in advance.

Ice cream snickers (mulitpack 53ml)
rice krispies squares totally chocolatey (multipack 36G)

Thanks

:wavey:
Ice cream snickers (mulitpack 53ml) 63ml bar 11 syns on both
rice krispies squares totally chocolatey (multipack 36G) chocolate caramel 36g 7.5 on both

Sorry, thats as close as i can find, hth.xx

Good luck getting back on track:)

Im a chocoholic too and find that 2 Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light bars (HEXB) cure my craving. As do Mikado's which are only 0.5 syns per stick and are pretty lush!
Good luckk starting over again hun :)

I have curly wurlys 6 and Cadbury Fudge fingers 5.5 when I fancy a bit of chocolate.

Glad I'm not the only chocohollic around, I curb my cravings by having a daily hot chocolate :angeldevil: but if that doesnt jelp, I have a small bag of Cadbury buttons 4 syns or use a HEB of 28g of Special K, melt the buttons and make some crispie cakes, (made 3 fair sized ones the other day) and spread them through the day and really enjoy them:D

I like dark chocolate and Aldi have 85% for 99p. There are 5 bars in a block (wrapped) for 7 syns each.

Back