2010 weekly weigh-in

Ive kinda ballsed up a bit with the weigh in thing.
I started SF again cos I knew I'd gotten to 10st 2 when 10st is my peak! I didnt weigh myself when I started SF (Silly me!)
I weighed in last wk, and forgot to write it down so Ive totally got confused!!

But today I am 9st 11lb!! Id like to hope that in 2wks I have lost more than just 5lb but I don't know cos I didnt weigh myself religiously! LOL

So from now on I'll record it and we'll have some accurate data for the the "weigh in score sheet" lol!!

So I'll say Ive lost 5lb but hopefully its more :eek:)

I lost 5lbs this week!

I do reckon I had lost a lb last week. Wii fit said I had but graph said I hadn't *confused*

But I am 188lbs this week and was 194lbs when I restarted after christmas so I think 6lbs off so far this month.

Well done girls .. i'll update the list

I went up by 2 lbs! not cool!! :mad: I know why though (combination of messed up sleep, college food, and insane amounts of stress.) Will just have to try extra hard to stay on track this week, right?

I seem to have acquired somebody else's weight loss!

I weigh in on Wednesday's so haven't completed my second week yet, but it says I've lost -1lb.

Should only be Chan x ~ -1.8lbs/

Although thank you very much for making me lighter!? hehe

I wish someone would take a lb off me!!!

Canadatogo - just a small blip you have done fantastice so far - well done!

well done Lisa!! your doing heaps better than me!!

-1lb for me ladies (and gents)
:( so deserved not to lose anything though....grrr bad habbits are out of me now (im more determined than ever!!!)
wish me luck for a better week!

Krsemma- well done!!

Hi girls, I'm back. I went of the wagon but have started back today.
My start weight was 149lbs
Wk1 -148lbs
Wk2 -148lbs
really am going to stick to it this wk.
Well done everyone on the losses, it makes me more determined to stick it out this time :D

Hi Lexy

Welcome back :) We've all had some wobbles last week or 2 and staying in touch via the boards has seemed to help us stay on track so if you feel yourself wobbling...

I've updated you for week one anyway... onwards and thinwards!!! :)

Brilliant Jane! Well done :) x

I've missed my weigh in this week - partly cos I forgot but I think really I didn't want to know! So put me down for no change or missed - done well today so hopefully the rest of the week will go to plan and I'll be able to face the scales by Sunday.

will do... (and I know the feeling).. good luck for this week x

Hi Chan

Have you looked at your portion sizes at dinner or for snacks just in case you're not taking in more calories than you think you are? (just an idea).

I dont snack much at all to be honest.
Shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, dinner.

On a Tuesday I do a 12hour day so I have an apple between breakfast and lunch.

We'll see what happens next week....

That may be why you're not loosing so fast; not enough calories. The extra 300 from the snacks make all the differece. Your body may be on famine mode (i.e. worried about malnutrition so hanging onto every calorie it can get). Usually the most common reason for not losing on a strict calorie control diet.

Back