2010 weekly weigh-in

I see! Never occured to me a lack of snacking may result in less weight loss.

See if i can fit little things in.
I dont usually feel hungry in between, so I kinda thought if I'm noot hungry dont force it in.

Gona try it from tomorrow.Thanks

Try mixed nut/fruit mix - a 100cal portion is tiny - size of an eggcup or there abouts and is good for you though.. unless you have a nut allergy lol

Very thorough isn't she?!

I've had sunflower seeds, and will have pumpkin seeds a bit later.

I like them, and portion sizes are small.

Hopefully it pays off!

Can I be added too? Lost 7lbs this week and back on my plan!!

Goal for next week : another 2lbs off!

M
xx

eugh, stayed the same... with the stress I've been having this week and all of the problems coming along with it, I'm probably lucky to have not gained any! I'll really have to try harder next week- starting with my workout dvd tomorrow!

Good luck! As you say at least you didn't gain so i presume you didn't turn to food as a stress reliever which is great!

Gg I think you may love you!!lol

I done the snacking as you suggested, I dont know whether its in my head or not but I was certain yesterday that my clothes felt a bit looser!

SO I dared to try on my smaller jeans just now and they fit!!!

Cant wait for those scales on Wednesday.

lol.. you're just doing what it tells you on the tin (literally); i just called your attention to it .. all your own work as they say :)

14st 10lbs so 1lb down - in 2 weeks not so good though I think I probably gained in the first week so my loss this week wasn't so bad - however overall it's just a 1lb loss - still better than nothing I guess

yup.. going in right direction and as you say you haven't gained which i presume could have happened if you'd eaten as normal?

I only did 2lb this wk.. not bad...

3lb for me this week thankyou....

I lost 1lb this week. Got to try hard this week and achieve a 2lb loss, fingers crossed and well done all (especially you Kes)

Back