2010 weekly weigh-in

hello can i join, as well i started yesterday ie the 25th feb and weighed 12st 12lb need to lose 2st 12lb for my wedding in july

good luck eveyone

Weigh in for me today and I lost 1lb & 3/4 of a lb lol.. :)

hello how is eveyone weighing them selevs xx

im using my wii fit board :)

same as me then, i weiged my self today 3days b4 im ment to and i have losted 3lb since thursday xx :)

I'm back everyone. I've been naughty for the past 2 weeks but have managed to maintain and have lost 1lb thank God. I think I need a good kick up the derrière....hee hee

my 1st weigh in today,i have done week one not done tobad, i have lost 2lb since last thursday, would of been more but it is totm

i am now 12st 10lb

can someone please give me some dinner ideas but no fish as i dont like it thanks guys and good luck eveyone

i alays have chicken curry,tikka,sweet and sour,spag bol,lasagne (very very small amount) or pork chops,skewers,omlette,stew,anything really without the potatoes rice or pasta,i replace it with a masive bowl of roast carrots or parsnips,stirfry etc... ;)

thanks for the tips xx

My first weigh in and i have lost 6lbs!:) So im am pleased.

Ok only 1lb this time but have reached 1/2 way!!:D Pleased but need to be really doing more exercise and sticking to the SF plan!

3rd weigh in, i lost 2lbs this week, 3 lbs last week, and 6lbs my first week, so total is 11lbs. I am going to start exercising too, i have heard about the 30 day shred video, it is only 20 mins a day, so i will get that too i think.

hey im back after a 2 week bold break! went down the country with my hubby this weekend it was fab! think ive put all the weight back on ill find out in the morning :(
i also got that 30 day shred jillian micheals and i did level one tonight for 20 mins,believe me its tough! and she doesnt give you a minute to relax lol! ill find out now what damage ive done in the morn,i really want to lose 1 stone by the 16th april for my sisters hens party so fingers crossed this dvd and diet works! well done on the loss so far ARCMOM keep up the great work! ;)

hi there
today is day 1 and my weight is 14 st 9 llbs, i am gonna weigh myself every thursday morning, so wondered if i could join in with this weigh in thread...xxxx

Another 1lb off 17lb in total not bad but the dress still will not zip up! But I think that is more to do with my boobs! Anyone any ideas on how to get them to shrink?

lol,wrap cling film around your chest real tight and give that a try :p

tape and lots of it...

Ha ha thanks girls might just have to in the end as 2 lb on over Easter. ok come Monday back on to this and with excercise. 5 weeks to go i am sure i can drop a dress size

Back