;(

Saz1691

I cheated with a chicken wrap and crisps:(
will this affect my weight loss ;(
please help.

'Cheating' won't have much of an effect on your weight loss unless you went overboard.

A chicken wrap and some crisps isn't considered overboard.

A treat every now and again is good for you as it means you are less likely to give in.

Call it a treat and move on from it.

At the end of the day, successful weight loss requires a lifestyle you can manage easily. If you can't indulge a little once in a while, you will end up miserable.

Is this a joke?.

Crisps is obviously a bad choice , chicken wrap isnt bad. unless covered in mayo!.

But what concerns me is... the fact you had a couple of things you thought was too much and your giving up thinking its all over. Even if you ate a freaking pizza draw a line and make the next meal a new start x

Tiitanium said:
Is this a joke?.

Crisps is obviously a bad choice , chicken wrap isnt bad. unless covered in mayo!.

But what concerns me is... the fact you had a couple of things you thought was too much and your giving up thinking its all over. Even if you ate a freaking pizza draw a line and make the next meal a new start x

She seems to be on Cambridge, so I daresay it's a no-no, but as you say, you just draw a line and get on with it! xx

Back