4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

Hiya, can you put me down for 14lbs please xx :D

Hi guys, had my weigh in today (second one) and lost 3.8lb. Hope everyone is having a good day 1 of challenge :) and good luck to the following members who have weigh in today:

Cherylxx
Sarah1111
Therealbbe
Mocha

I'd love to join u all please and i want to lose 14lb and i weigh in on a monday. Restarted with my counsellor last night, lost 5lbs on my own the week before by just being careful but ready for SS now. Lost nearly 7st a couple of years ago but let it slip badly.....not gonna do that again!!!
Here we go.....am sure we'll all do fab....good luck girls xxxx

I'd love to join u all please and i want to lose 14lb and i weigh in on a monday. Restarted with my counsellor last night, lost 5lbs on my own the week before by just being careful but ready for SS now. Lost nearly 7st a couple of years ago but let it slip badly.....not gonna do that again!!!
Here we go.....am sure we'll all do fab....good luck girls xxxx

Added hun xx

Hi I would like to take part too .. I get weighed tuesday ...First day on CB today after a gap of 4 months ...I want to lose 20lbs plus In 4 weeks ........

I'm in!!

Put me down for 14lb please, my weigh in days are Saturdays.

here_comes_the_bride said:
Hi guys, had my weigh in today (second one) and lost 3.8lb. Hope everyone is having a good day 1 of challenge :) and good luck to the following members who have weigh in today:

Cherylxx
Sarah1111
Therealbbe
Mocha

Whooooohooooooo nice on well done you have great rest of week xxxx

Back