4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

here_comes_the_bride said:
Good luck to Kels85 who also weighs in today xx

Thank you babe, I lost 5lb this week xxx

Whoop, well done hun, hope you are okay and have a good week this week :banana dancer: xx

Thanks sweetie,
Hope you have a great week too xxx

Lost another 6 lbs at my WI today!!!! 2 more to go to target and 2 weeks to do it!! Might up my target to losing 20?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi,lost 5lb this week,thats 9lb to target so I may get there sooner that what I tought.Looking at the thread and had seen that everybody is doing pretty well.Well done everybody and keep on losing.

I've lost half a pound ! ( FFS gutted! )

Well done girls both great losses :talk017: xx

Hey! Can you please show my total loss to read 12 lbs....going for 20 now!

Cheers chica!

I've lost half a pound ! ( FFS gutted! )

I know you are feeling down about half a pound hun especially after what we go through on this diet but half a pound off is a million times better than half a pound on- you have lost one block of lard, think about that when you are at the supermarket and pick it up and will see it in different light. The weight is coming off and that is the main thing- you have lost 15.5lb in 3 weeks, thats amazing- they call it the dreaded week three weigh in and your body is losing fast so although its not showing all your effort on scales this week, the inches will be coming off also! A slow loss is to be expected along the way, keep your chin up and i bet you more than make up for it next week. Well done hun you should be proud :party0011: xx

Back