810 worries

how did it go hun x what did u have for tea - how about letting us know what you ate and then it might help reassure you xx

lastbiscuit said:
how did it go hun x what did u have for tea - how about letting us know what you ate and then it might help reassure you xx

I had my 3 shakes and the dinner was spicey dhal soup (as per the book), with half my 0% yog allowance added, and the other half for pudding. I was SO full last night but woke up hungry! Keep wprrying ill come out of keto! :(

I did my first two weeks on 810 and lost 16lbs so don't be worried x

You will deffo lose weight if you carry on eating like that honey, i guarantee it! I used to be on 810 and in my first week i lost half a stone. I've only just changed to ss+ in the first week.. really worried i won't lose anything tomorrow or not very much but staying positive!! How was the spicey dahl? I'm going to attempt that at the weekend :) xx

It was nice thanks.
Its that ive already got down to bmi 25, so im wprried now iv had to come off ss ill get stuck here!!
Thats some great losses girls! Mu biggest loss on SS was week one and that was 5lbs! :( lol! X

Me too, I lost 5 lbs in week one and now lose 2-3 lbs per week. Had 2 weeks with only a pound... But it was always a loss and now I'm getting closer to goal! I'm starting 810 next week... Can't wait : )

Back