A dilemma

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 10 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Feeling rather hungry at the moment, drinking plenty of water & had a shake about an hour ago.... I'm finding it quite difficult was the hunger at the moment as i've been out of ketosis for sometime due to being unwell & my body just doesn't want to get back into ketosis:(

I'm debating whether to have my small chicken & green salad now (on AAM week) or leave it until tonight at work? that was the original plan.....Agrhhh:sigh:

Still have one more pack to drink but i don't really want it now as i'll be awake alnight until my shift finishes at 7.30am tomorrow morning...

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm confused....with your BMI shouldn't you be on 1000 cals by now??!:confused:

4. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Not yet.....i wanna get below 11st before i start moving through the different plans..x

5. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeah but there is a reason why you shouldn't be hardcore SS under BMI 25.....lean muscle tissue which can increase the level of urea in the body and obviously there isn't much fat to give you energy!!!!

No wonder you're so knackered!!:sigh:

Time to get moving up the plans girlie!!

xx

6. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :thankyou: I'll speak to my CDC next week, although to be honest i would like to continue with AAM this week & then maybe start moving through the plans...xxx

7. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yup....oh yeahhhhh. at least get on to AAM...if not 790!!! munch woman!!! munch!!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.