Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A few little hints please!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by dizzydawnie, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    I've ordered a Points directory (I gave all my WW stuff away when I quit last time, but for some reason kept hold of my calculator :D ) from ebay, but it won't be here probably until Wednesday......can anyone please just give me the Points values for the following (my memory aint what it used to be!! ;) ) so that I can get underway tomorrow without "guessing"!!

Melon
    Strawberries
    Grapefruit
    Oatsosimple
    Ham
    Heinz Light Salad cream
    Tesco Lighter than Light Mayo
    Splenda

Many thanks - much appreciated!!

I will start a diary tomorrow too so would again be very happy if anyone would keep an eye on it for me!!

I've holidays in just less than a fortnight and am wanting to be 100% until then :rolleyes: (I don't believe in going on holiday and not sampling local foods and wines .......altho we are remaining in this country so I am going to do my best to stick to my principles during the day!!)

Many thanks
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    Melon, galia, ½ medium, 250g, 1
    Melon,honeydew, medium slice, 200g, 1
    Strawberries, medium portion, 150g, ½
    Grapefruit segments, in juice, medium portion, 150g, 1
    Grapefruit, ½ medium, 170g, ½
    oss - syrup made with skimmed milk - 2.5
    Ham, premium eg. Honey roast/smoked, medium slice, 35g, 1
    Ham, tinned, medium slice, 35g, ½
    Ham, wafer thin, medium portion, 30g, ½
    Salad cream, light, tbsp, 15g, ½
    Salad cream, tbsp, 15g, 1
    I use hellmans lighter than light mayo and its 3 tblsp for 0.5
    dont know about splenda but if its just a sweetener then id say 0 points but dont quote me

the above are from a list ive been given, but is a general list, I write the points values on my shopping as I put it away so I know...hope that helps

4. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Dinx you are a star!!! :D

Thank you sooooo much!!

OSS - I only have the original ones because I put frozen berries with them - do you know what they are??

I purchased some WW meals that have PPs on - I assume I will just use my calculator to work out the DP from them!

Really geared up and looking forward to getting on track tomorrow!!

xx

5. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    yw...i know from past experience that I would never have been able to stick at it on my own, so any help is always good :) I think I read somewhere that the plain oss is 2 but not sure. If im unsure at all I go onto asda or tesco website and they normally have the nutritional values on there. I always work out the ww stuff with my calc. Do you like butternut squash? I swear by it, i have it instead of potatoes and it is lush! and no points either..very filling too! I have a diary on here listing everything I eat and the points so you might wanna have a look :) There are loads of great pppl on here that will be happy to help....good luck :)

6. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi why dont you follow the new propoints plan all fruit is free and does not need to be counted it is a good plan

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.