A healthier happier me :)

well done on the loss love great to see you x x x

Thanks girls

Still plodding away lost 5lbs last week :) now out of the 300 :) and in to the 200 :) yay me :)

Went out for a birthday meal last night and was kind off good had a grilled chicken burger and gave 1/4 of my chips to hubby and only ate 1 onion ring :) but did share a choc brownie with hubby for desert and it was yummy

Back on it today just had sea bass for tea was yummy :)

xxxx

I have lost over 50 lbs :) xxxx

Just keep going hun :) YOU WILL get there and soon by the looks of your ticker :) I have only gone down 1 dress size and that's SO annoying! Was to tight for my size 28 when I started but now fit in size 26 :) but thought I would have dropped more dress sizes!!! So weird!

xxxx

:D well done on the 5lbs loss and even bigger well done on the 50lbs loss total!!! :D

That's amazing!!!

well done on the 5lbs loss and well done on the 50lbs thats amazing love x

I have just found mini again.

I have gained weight...but am back on track again

22. 1/4 stone or 309 1/4 i have lost 41lbs xxxx

I am dead on 22 stone this morning :) and can fit back in my black jeans I am dead on 22 stone
icon_smile.gif
.... I now have 4 pairs of trousers ( 2 are a bit big
icon_smile.gif
) that I fit into.

Been to playgroup this morning and took cakes as it was DS birthday on tues met a 5 week old baby and my heart melted
icon_smile.gif
I SAID NO TO CAKE :) Go me!!!!!

We then took an old blanket of my carers to the pet shop and were going to look at the pets and fish but there were none there as they are refurnishing it! We got some biscuits for granddads dog.

Just been to get my anti psychotic injection... I have asked if it can be lowered from 180 as I am feeling a bit better.... Hope it lasts!

Steak for tea and I cannot wait... I LOVE eating healthily and SW.

xxxx

21.11 1/4 this morning :)

Going away today :) sort of excited but my intrusive thoughts are taking over :(

xxxx

survived 2 nights away but then came home early as my MH got out of control with voices :( hate how I am feeling right now :( xxxxx

Back