• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A question - re my favourite mix a mousse!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Lol even though I actually hated it the first time I tried it . most of you know as I have made it known that I now love it. its just getting it right..

Anyway.. my question is does it make a difference if you have a mix a mousse every night or a sachet as I know the mix a mousse has more calories. It may sound like a silly question but was not sure if it was ok to have it every now....

Ohhhh how I love my strawberry mousse x:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

1974rach

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
am 99.9% sure you can have it once a day.

xxx

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
Curlywurly, as you know I started mix-a-mousse the same time as you. it's the first time I had it, even when I did CD before for 3 months I never had mix-a-mousse. How did I live without it:)? I love it sooooo much. I have one every night for my dinner. If I could have 3 (even 2) a day I would - I love them.

You know I put the 1/2lb on last week and me and CDC were going through everything I ate, she said I should cut back on the mousse and not have it every night - even though one scoop per day IS allowed. To be honest, I think she was just clutching at straws and I haven't cut back. I won't either becasue I enjoy them so much and if a mix-a-mousse is my only pleasure food wise at the moment, I am as sure as hell gonna eat it :)

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Thanks girls........

Mia........ ok........ Im going to carry on with my mix a mousse I look forward to it every night too.... and like you I dont think I could not have it..... Last week I only got mint choc and strawberry sachets for my mix a mousse ...... how sad am I...
x

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
Yep, it's just one a day due to the extra calories per serving.

(You coulda just texted *lol* ;))

xxx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Thanks Sharon, I have been having them every night.... and I wasn't sure if that was ok...Ive only had 1 a day.. lol
See you wednesday x

catssseyes

Team 1 all the way!
Lol. Love it- your cdc is keeping tabs on you!!!
I am having one a day too. I have weighed myself this morning and I was 12st 12, so don't think it's having any affect on me....apart from keeping me focussed and not cheating- it's great having something different!
Helen xxx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Helen.......
Lol you never know when they are going to pop up!! lol I dont mind Sharon...... you can keep tabs on me!! (just incase your reading) lol
Thats good Helen we can carry on then with our mix a mousse Yipppeeee..
x

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Angela.
If you dont like it at first try try again. and you will end up loving it you have just got to get it right ENJOY X

catssseyes

Team 1 all the way!
I think Choc mint is a great one to start off with. It's my absolute fave. But I may try strawberry tonight!

You have to leave it quite a bit longer to set, but if you add half a scoop of mix a mousse to each of two packs, you get two mousses for your one scoop a day allowance. ;)

lisalulu

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st4lb(1.48%)
You have to leave it quite a bit longer to set, but if you add half a scoop of mix a mousse to each of two packs, you get two mousses for your one scoop a day allowance. ;)
Wow wow wow, clever idea. Does it really work? Mmmm mousse

banana, strawberry, choc mint, these are my faves...
what is the cal difference thing then? Is it just cals or carbs as well...
~looking around for summer...

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
S: 20st8lb C: 20st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 42.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I love the mousse too, I take one to work in a cool bag packed with ice packs and have it for my lunch. Tomorrow I'm gonna make up a shake then try it in my ice cream maker to see how that turns out..........god I can't wait!!! lol xx

S: 19st11.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.14%)
wabbit you r so clever!! xx

S: 19st11.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.14%)
I'm gonna make one up and pour it into ice moulds for when the weather gets nice again xx

Food Lover

Real Loser!!!
S: 14st4lb C: 13st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 0st6lb(3%)
I normally make 2 mousses at night, one for that night and one for the following morning, so I mix the flavours... so I pour half in each bowl, and after 10 mins in the fridge, the other halfs... yummy... my favourite, vanilla and chocolate!!!!