Extra Easy A quick question? (help)..

mrsKA

Hiya,

Sorry if this has been posted i did search but found nothing, im fairly new to SW, 3rd week on EE. Can you save your syns up and use them in bulk for one day? I ask because were going to my dads tomorrow and his putting a spread on of everything naughty ...Garlic Bread, Mince Pies, Hot Dogs, Apple strudel with custard...ect. tbh i dont want any of it but to just eat a tiny bit so i dont seem rude?
thanks for your help.xx

hey!!! it is fine to save your syns for occasions. some people start the week with all their syns for example 70 (10 per day) or 105 (15 per day) and deduct them on a daily basis, anyways back to ur question. its fine to save all ur syns :) have a good time x

Yes, it's fine to save your syns and use them in one go. I hope you enjoy the spread!

You absolutely can, but just be aware that saving syns doesn't work for everyone. Also, you would be surprised at the syns in these types of foods! A tiny piece of each might easily be all your syns for the week.

Personally, I'd fill up on superfree and free foods during the day, make sure I ate before I went & not worry too much about it when I'm there. Start again the next day & have 5 syns a day til weigh in x

Thank you all!
I did the math and ended up indluging 52 Syns, even after bulking it out with salad!

shows how easy they can rack up!
Was a lovely one off though :)
xx

Back