A really bad day :(

ginny27

...I LOVE FRUIT!
Today went totally wrong. Argh.

I feel really stressed out because I have to get an early bus tomorrow morning and there's a party tomorrow night...and i'm worried I'll look horrible in my dress. Seeing old friends etc. :( I haven't found the right pair of shoes to go with it yet either, and I need a pair of sucky-in pants to hide my tummy.

Boohoo, so many syns i've lost count :(

Tomorrow is a fresh new day!

Ok..

Early bus.. early night!!

Yay a party to look forward to.. why would you look horrible in your dress?

Old friends wouldnt give a monkeys about your dress they will just be thrilled to see you

Succky in pants.. Primark have some or most stores if you can nip out

Debenhams have nice shoes reduced in their sale

Syns? Flexi syn this weekend.. cut back sunday and monday :D

have fun and just keep smiling ..who cares if you have a sticky out tum ..only you know that ..friends care and just see the real you ... maybe just me being an old fart but its whats on the inside that is most important ..and you are beautiful ..enjoy xxxx

Well said emski

Also I know this may sound odd... but you are worrying about how you look etc... do you not think they will be thinking the same about themselves!!! After all we are all women and we all have our little hangups or down (hahahaha only joking....) so it means that when we are getting ready to go out we are all feeling the same ....

So you go out ... get them shoes and bridgets and have a great time and let your hair down and have a giggle at old friends... we all have slight quirks.. not flaws and that is what makes us what we are today and loved!!! Have fun!

Ditto what everyone else has said.

You will have a great time at the party. Eat as few syns as you can, then get back on track in the morning. Get to weigh in this week and move on from whatever the scales tell you.

I hope you have a blast at the party

Gaww :) Thankyou everyone - your comments really helped me feel better. I think I was just bloated, and it turned out I already HAD the right pair of shoes - I just hadn't tried them on. :)

What a difference a day makes, eh?

-I got loads of nice compliments on my dress
-I had a great laugh with old friends
-I danced...a LOT
-Just drank vodka and diet coke, and ate a slice of pizza and some breadsticks, lol. And I think some little sausages too... was a bit drunk by then. *oops*

Today is going to be green because I can hear the pasta calling to me. Feel a bit hungover, ugg.

Again, thankyou all so so much! Don't know what i'd do without this forum :) You are all so lovely.

xxx

......... so did you take any photies of you in your dress? xxx

Unfortunately not! Didn't take my camera out with me *DOH* will see if any of my friends tag me in the dreaded Facebook photos, lol.

you cant beat a good night out, few drinks, loggin on to facebook a few days later and being hit with a gizzilion tags!! xxx

Back