A Veteran Returns

Roddy

Hey Hey Hey!

Hope everyone is well. Decided to come back again...again lol

Tried to restart on November 15th and wieghed 18.6 did it for a few days thort balls to it coz of crimbo ate like a pig, drank like a fish nd today was the day i was gonna start again......HOWEVER

IVE LOST 12 LBS!!!!

18.6+crimbo+turkey+newyear+takeaways= aparently 12 pounds wieght loss!

either way i am stil going to master threw till im 15 stone 7 lbs so ill be posting regular again.

current weight 17.8 :)

2000-2010 CRAPPY FATTY UP DOWN DECADE LETS MAKE THE NEXT ONE A SKINNY ONE :cool:

Sounds like a great diet you were on, unfortunately it didn't have the same effect on me. Welcome back and good luck with first week, have you already started?

Roddy, that is some feat -to pig out and still lose weight!!!! Good luck for the restart.

Cool, well i hope we see you on here keeping us updated on ur weight loss. Well done for getting back on it after christmas break AND still losing weight.

Welcome back, to lose 12 pounds over christmas is pretty impressive! Wish that had happend to me lol.

Wont take you long to get to 15.7, good luck!

thanks guys and oh yes i can assure you ull see alot of me around the forum lol

Hiya, I'm also a LT veteran at this stage but I seem to have missed ya!
Look forward to seeing your losses,
Good Luck!

Welcome back rodders :) Hope you can stick to it this time mr :) xxx

my goodness roddy,,what secret potions were you having to shed that over christmas!! great job,, thats 12 lb less youll have to lose:) best of luck on your journey you know what to do,,and best of luck for your first weigh in! :) x

So did you start today rodders? x

Back