AAM - Quick question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Soraya, 3 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    Just wondering if anyone can tell whether the AAM weights are for the raw or cooked foods?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I'm afraid it's the raw weight soraya..............so pleased I didn't ask that question while I was SSing ;) [​IMG]

4. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    We were told that it's cooked :confused:

5. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

The question was asked at the CD training day on Saturday sparkle and the answer is definitely raw weight.

As I said though, I wasn't told that while SSing and it didn't affect my losses so I guess it isn't going to make too much difference whichever you choose providing you don't go over the allowances.

6. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well I'm glad I've been corrected before I got to the AAM week! Thank you very much demon! :)

7. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    Well having lost 47lbs, and this being my last AAM weight. I erred on the side of safety and had the raw weight. Never noticed this on SS.

Really enjoyed my sea bass en pappilotte with asparagus, mushrooms and black pepper. Which means wrapped the fish, asparagus and mushrooms in greasproof paper and bunged it in the oven for 20mins!

8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

That sounds lovely.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.