Added a new album...

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
..from my w/e in Manc released from a lifetime of (self-induced has to be admitted) LT hermitage :)

Was my bestest (bird) mate's 30th so was only right I travelled up to celebrate :)

And boy did they :rolleyes:

So - pics are from week 9, 2.5 stone lighter from start weight & deffo noticeable in the body but not as much (as yet) in the face (although peeps have deffo said it looks thinner).... perhaps my double chin is gonna be the last bleedin thing to go... typical :rolleyes::D

..from my w/e in Manc released from a lifetime of (self-induced has to be admitted) LT hermitage :)

Was my bestest (bird) mate's 30th so was only right I travelled up to celebrate :)

And boy did they :rolleyes:

So - pics are from week 9, 2.5 stone lighter from start weight & deffo noticeable in the body but not as much (as yet) in the face (although peeps have deffo said it looks thinner).... perhaps my double chin is gonna be the last bleedin thing to go... typical :rolleyes::D

Have noticed you're always surounded by women - from whatever denomination:D:D

Definately can see a trimness in the trunk !!! looking good - if you are a bit of a beer monster, usually the weight takes some time to leave your chops;) you'll have a lantern jaw before you know it x

You are lucky!!1 I wish my weight came off my body first..my face was the first place to go and my body is still catching up!
Fab pics hunni... fab city too

Looking good Mr Howdy!

I'm like Nic, mine came off my face first and my stomach looks like being last!!!! And that's where I carry most of my weight!!!!

x

Many thanks for your kind comments :)

I really need to get my broken teeth re-capped.... them & my flattened & many-times broken nose just scream "THUG !" :eek:

I'm house-trained really :eek::eek::eek:

dont talk to me about double feckin chins - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Back