adios amigos

lilminx

bye bye folks im off to Anifield tomorrow evening for the Liverpool V Wigan game..
its part of my sons Christmas box.. but you know what its like at football matches you pick and you nibble so iv got a few atkins choc bars to take with me for half time.. after the match we are planning on going to Nandos.. a good choice?

I was hoping yous could help me pick something to eat http://www.nandos.co.uk/default/FEM16/Appetisers_and_Mains.html

Thats the menu remember in still in introduction so no drinkys for me :cry:
I will be on tomorrow afternoon sometime to take on bored all your tips

Thanks Everyone xx

That meal platter looks good to me, Just stick to plain meat and salad where you can Minx, and enjoy the game, 'pool are on a bouncer at the moment.

Oh i panicked then love thought you were leaving us forever :( ooh have a wonderful time and Nandos is one of the best places to eat on atkins. any of the chicken, quarter/half/whole is fine (in fact the quarter isnt enough for me) and i usually go for the side salad but think the halloumi is ok too. ooh enjoy xxx

LOL, so did I vicky

LOL Jim - great minds ;)

not leaving dont panic.. think i will get the olives to start they are delish!!!

Yes jim liverpool are on bit of a run at the mo after beating chelsea last weekend the atmosphere will be electric especially in the kop where we are sitting!

You're in the Kop? The atmosphere will be electrifying minx. Great stuff.

Shame it was a draw Minx, Good Morning

morning :) were you a good girl on the food front?

Well they were facing the Wigan Pie eaters. ;)

Hey guys!
was a fab trip pitty pool didnt play great but at least we got to see a goal.
i think i was good on the food front it was hard tbh i was going to crumble a few time! and today im making a marbled cake with butter cream filling for my BF for valentines day why do i do it to myself! :break_diet:

are you all well?? x

Oh dont you have any!!! :) tell him to get you some sf chocs from thorntons

the diabetic sugar free ones :)

why didnt i know this?!?! can you have as many as you like? or is there a limit like 2-3 packets ;-)

They may give you the trots though!

i dont care!! anything has to be nicer than those rotten atkins advantage bars :sign0137:

Back