1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on Slimming World please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Alittlechunky, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Alittlechunky

Alittlechunky Member

Hi All

I am new to this and have been thinking for a while about joining slimming world cos I like to eat and it looks like the best one for that! Only thing is I am a coeliac which means I can't eat anything with gluten so am struggling to understand what I could eat for the healthy extra b choice. Don't want to join a club and then discover it's no use. Does anyone know if you have to have the b choice? From what I can see other recipes I can adapt to suit me without adding syns. Any help much appreciated, thank you.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. raindrop77

raindrop77 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I am Coeliac too & my mam is! & we are both joining a class of Friday. I will let you know how we get on
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Is it worth ringing the head office and asking their advice.

Irene xx
  5. Alittlechunky

Alittlechunky Member

Hi All

Thanks for that. I joined slimming world online and they have gluten free alternatives. The gluten free pasta is still 'free' and you can substitute your gluten free bread for the Healthy extra 'b', so far I think it's going to be ok! Let me know how you and your mum get on raindrop, it would be good to swap ideas with another coeliac x
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.