After Xmas weigh in

juju_doll

juju_doll
Yesterday evening I had my first weigh in of 2007. It had been 3 weeks since my last one. I'd had 4 days off over xmas and rather spectacularly managed to put on 8lbs, but managed to get it off again straight away and my weigh in showed another 5lbs off. So that takes me to bang on 3 stone in 11 weeks!!!!!!!
I am just so amazed at this diet. It really does work and I've never lost so much weight on a diet before. It's been a long while since I've been in the 15 stones and I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. My plan is to lose another 4 stone by the beginning of May which should take me in to the 11 stones:eek: ... not been there since I was about .... 11! Then I will take it from there, maybe go up to 790 plan and prepare myself for real life!!
Thanks for all your kind comments and support over the last 11 weeks, this forum is an absolute life-line. The support of my CDC Ailsa (AKB on here) has been truly fantastic and i'd advise anyone thinking of starting in the Northants area to give her a ring, she is an inspiration and one of the main reasons behind my success so far!

Ailsa is among the people who inspire me to keep going when I slip and slide and end up falling off the wagon.

Well done for reclaiming the bit of ground lost!!!

I am really hoping to lose about four stone as well by the end of April!!!

I have almost four days done back SSing and I am really taking it one day at a time.

Here's to having four stone off by the beginning of May...

It is doable.

Love Mini xxx

It definitely is and we'll keep an eye on each other to keep the motivation going ... mind you, when i was sitting with the kids at school today (i'm a teacher) whilst they ate spaghetti bolognaise (hmm spelling?) garlic bread and cheesecake, i could have happily lost the will to live ... definitely one day at a time at the moment!

Back