AHHHH !!!! Locked out !!!!!

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by Viva La Diva, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Currently sitting on the front step of our house waiting for a Locksmith to arrive, OH managed to lock us out, I am wearing yukky old lounge around the house p.j things, unshowered and hair is a mess !!!!

Neighbours had PIZZA delivered 10mins ago !!!! Sob !! Others are all sitting down to their evening meals so all we can smell is yummy cooked food....

What can I say it's a stressful day alright !!!! Trying not to throttle the OH..... Grrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flux

Flux Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(32.12%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/CC
    Oh no :O
    Hope you got in ok.
    I havent ever locked myself out of the house, but the car.. oh thats a different matter all together :p

4. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hi...yes we are all fine...OH just got a bit miffed as it was his fault...hehe!! The bloody Locksmith's bill hurt more I think though !!!! Ouch !!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.