'Aint soup brilliant'

fattothin

Gold Member
Whats your fave and worse meal?
I think soup gets bad press from certain individuals I will not mention any names as soupism is not a label I wish put on anyone.
Hmmm LizzieB and TraceyJ whats your fave??????

My fave is soup:) and my worse is flapjacks :(whats everyone elses?

Also I thought of a new song to show my love to the soup, it goes to the tune of a famous lager commercial, here goes;
SOUP, SOUP SOUP SOUP
SOUP, SOUP SOUP SOUP
dont forget the words now:D

Wow! What an interesting song. How original :jelous:

I have one:

"Soup is poop and it tastes like goop
goop goop poop poop
Poop poop goop goop"

All together now.......

I actually love soup. I find that it gets tough stains off the pavement outside my house really well :) Its also a good substitue for rat poison. Kills em quick :)

:eek: you soupists:cry:

I havena had the soup since my first go on this last year, I never like it much then so just never bothered this time round! I tend to go for 7 flapjacks as I find them really handy to carry into work - mind you I think their disgusting, I have to fource it down! My fave is the Choc shake, mixed with a tiny little water and mix it up like angel delight!!

But hey lizzie of you think the soup makes you poop, maybe I better try it!!
x

lol, no i was just looking for a word that rhymed with soup!! It doesnt really make your poop!! If it did i would force it down too!

LOL! Is everyone at work just now? I swear I have been on here more today than what I have been working!

omg, r you lot all at work !!!!!!! thats not bad havin the intrnet at work im at home to cold to go out!!

I am at work and am Mon to Fri - 8 to 5! I would get shot if caught!! LOL! I sometimes log on in the eve but usally am so fed up with computers I dont bother!! The nosienss gets the betrter of me and I canna help but log on to see how everone is getting on!

I'm with fattothin and I love the soup. Hoorah for soup, I've bought 14 this week. I love it love it love it l love it like that. I'm not at work, broke up from uni on friday for 4 weeks, so it's like my summer holidays, would like to sit down and relax, but with 3 boys to look after I've no chance. lol

soup = minging ;)

my fav is the vanilla plus I dont mind the peanut flapjacks.. if pushed :rolleyes:

not keen on the strawberry shake, get an awful after taste from it

Im not keen on the strawberry shake very powdery i didnt buy any of them this week but did get 7 chick soup and i do put herbs in parsley,smoked paprika and mixed herbs mmmmmmm lovely !!!!!! Well bearable!!! lol

I just tried some piri piri, a splash of paprika and good old pepper in it tonight and it was lovely, 'just like a mama use to make'

i love the soup, i dont really vary it much, some nights i have paprika, some chilli powder but i like it best with curry powder. the worst meal is the vanilla shake!! GAG!!!

have u tried putting coffe in the vanilla shake and having it warm its like having a latte !!!

Back