Alcohol

Ha ha, I've made a ruck actually! Carrot and coriander is on the menu today but I know it doesn't have the desired affect! ;-)

ME!!

Looking forward to starting the Dryathlon for Cancer Research on the 1st of Jan!

Dryathlon

Wow thanks for that! I've done it, signed up!!! Ive got 1 night out planned so I shall be putting the £15 in for that night!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow thanks for that! I've done it, signed up!!! Ive got 1 night out planned so I shall be putting the £15 in for that night!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should get a Minimins SW Team going!! lol

Yes! This sounds great! I have literally drank everyday over Christmas! I'm in x

I'm gonna do this with hubby too... New start.. It seems to have become a habit over Xmas looking forward to the break... Last time I did no alcohol I expected to be awake not tired etc....actually it took a while to feel fresh like that... Just shows the effect it has

My saviour this Xmas has been Mrs Wilsoncrofts 1 syn lager from Sainsburys. A large bottle with virtually no alcohol and one tiny syn for a good drink. And on the plus, it tastes really good!! I am sure this has saved me loads of syns over the last few days. Thank you Mrs W!!! :)

Its from Sainsburys called Cechz or something like that. Its a pilsner lager. Low alcohol it really is nice. I'm only telling you coz you probably dont live in my area otherwise there would be elbows all ago go in the local Sainburys. (pssss dont tell anyone else on here though) ha ha :)

First weekend of no alcohol and I am bouncing round on a Monday morning! Regardless of the WL benefits I feel great today x

OMG I've realised that I too am far too happy for a monday, and being an accountant things are real busy!!

Weird that I never put two and two together, doh!!!

Back