alesha dixon documentory

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by byebigbum, 8 July 2008 Social URL.

1. byebigbum

byebigbum Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    did anyone watch last night, about mags retouching phots.
    a gorgeous little six year old thinking she wasnt pretty enough :eek:
    when i buy a mag i do look really close as you can see where the airbrushing is, but young girls are trying to get a look that is fictional.
    i mean one editor was asking for a funny armpit to be scrubbed out, for god sake its just an armpit on a girl is anyone really going to be repulsed by it :mad:
    if i was on a front cover id need sandblasting nevermind airbrushing :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hahaha tell me about it hun!! They wouldn't know where to start with me!

They had alesha on the front page of a sunday newspaper mag and i thought she looked stunning and can't understand why she would need airbrushing anyway. I cant see who it benefits to be honest (except cosmetic companys and dont get me started on them!!! lol)

4. WhiteSheep

WhiteSheep Member

I am gonna see if it is on iplayer, although probably will get me very angry! I dont think the mags will ever change, but at least we know how they achieve perfection, and heres me thinking cd alone will sort my bod out!

5. puddinz

puddinz New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I watched it too and found it quite interesting as I am a photographer and the amount of brides who ask me to airbrush them is unreal. I would take out a really big spot on a bride but thats all.
    x

6. now_or_never

now_or_never Member

I got married last month and I think you should be happy how you are and if not then do something about it permenantly, I cant understand wanting to have photos of someone who doesnt look exactly like you lol, a friend of mine had wedding pics airbrushed and in the end she looked like she had a facelift! ridiculous but thats just my opinion, of course you want to look nice and yes a big spot isnt permenant so airbrushing that would be ok but taking 20 years off your face isnt lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.