All my toys are being thrown out of my pram!

Dolly2

Am having a major Grrrrrrrrrrrrr moment, but I replied to many threads yesterday and also included myself in the October challenge (right after Chele if my memory serves me correctly) BUT today they are missing.....Yup, gone awol......as if i do not exist :confused:

What is going on (and if i'm honest I do not know why i have bothered to post as this will probably disappear into the ether of online abyiss to join my others :D)

Anyone useful on the IT front who can offer some advice??
Cheers
Dolly x

how poo!! but this one is still here!! x

How bizarre! I've never heard of that happening before! :confused: Don't know what to suggest, Hon. Sorry. The only people who can remove posts are the moderators, I believe.
Tess

Thanks guys for your comments, i think i may have sussed where i made my error!! BUT it is still frustrating......and i did giggle at the impressive weight loss i could have sustained had i not existed!!!
Dolly

To throw a last spanner in the works

And if anyone can explain how to update the ticker scenario that would be fab......it has obviously been in conspiracy with my lost posts :D

@ Dolls

Looks like your code for your ticker has gone wrong. If you go back into TickerFactory and up date your ticker there. Then there is a bit that says "get your BB code here" or similiar. Cut and paste that code into your signature (deleting the old one) and fingers crossed that will work.

personally i never got on with the ticker factory ones.
the my fitness pal one is so much easier. and you dont need to keep re posting the code all the time!

Back