Am i eating to much ??????

lisajhammond

i seem to be eating all day is this going to affect my weight loss
i'm eating between meals all free foods but i feel a little unsure if i should be eating this much?????:confused::confused::confused:

I think everything in moderation - are you eating for the sake of eating, or eating as you are hungry?

If you make sure you are eating free foods all the time, thats fine, but dont just eat all day because you can - as long term, this wont help your weight loss as the portions will be large still.

For example, just because pasta is free on a green day - i doubt you could eat it all day long - you would become full at some point!!! so just try to have superfree foods as snacks and have your free foods as your meals.

Just my advice of course xxx

I have to agree with Elliebear on this one. Are you eating because you can, or because you want to and are hungry?
I had a gastric band fitted, as I was never full and satisfied. Just because SW say that something is a free food, doesnt mean it should become a challenge for you to eat as much as you can...thats where I went wrong and could devour 2 whole chickens in a sitting as its free right?? :)

Back