Am I The Only Man?!

Erik The Viking

Hi Ladies,

I am on my 6th day of the CD SS, I initially did this 4 years ago and lost 6 stone in 3.5 months, I got down to just over 22 stone and as a treat to myself went on a 5 year fast food binge which now means I am back to 34 stone.

Really going to stick to it this time, first weigh in Monday, fingers crossed!

Is it true there are now mango and coconut shakes?

I've done same erick I have lost nearly 6 stone now I lost 8.5 few years ago key after is follow maintenance I have it mastered this time

MAtt is that you ? I am Colette lol Col from that forum I don't name now.

Started last week myself mate.

Yes Mango and coco nut, got the coco nut from my cdc yesterday.

Good luck mate :)

Yes its me!! i registered under Erik and thought no one would know me!! good to hear from you, yeah i dont go on there much anymore, occasional look but bored with all the know it all's on there, cant have an opinion or your banned!

hahaha there is no escaping me lol

appears not lol

Hiya,

Cambridge are introducing one new shake apparently - but are doing some test shakes temporarily where the members then can vote. The one that wins will be the new shake!

Mango was first - liked that one - but its gone now.
Cocunut second - thats now gone too - and in my opinion was Yuk!
Cookies and cream next apparently

Wish you losts of luck with your journey.

I have just had the coconut and I can confirm I also thought it was yukkkkk :eek:

got 2 this week so will try later

wow well done on week 2 Matt. :D

Cheers, i thought the coconut one was ok!

Did you like it ? :eek:

but then I'm not a huge fan of coco nuts , ran out of choccy ones, thank god I get more tomoz

Erik The Viking - well done on the loss - really good!

Spoons - totally agree on the coconut - Yuk - if that wins as the new flavour then there is no justice lol

How you getting on Erik ?

Back