amazing things at 50 posts..

Enough

Gold Member
I've heard that amazing things will happen to me when I post my 50th post...

so.. here goes.. I'm all set for a premium bond win, promotion, delivery of a big bunch of flowers, and, and, and.....

oooh.. I'm so excited... my life's going to be turned around as soon as I press 'submit'

:D

(so.. folks.. are there any changes??)

Vx

Vx

Yes i'm you fairy god mother, and you can now send private pm's and here is your first one, and you also get a rep power. Teehee

Wow, where are you in the pic, Enough? It looks awesome!

xxx

How exciting!! I suddenly have a fairy god mother, and magical communication powers - plus, I appear to have suddenly been transported back to May 07, to live eternally in Peru on minimins!! :p

Magical things DO happen!!! :D

Vxx

i just posted my 50th too and feel quite excited x

Haha - say that again Gracey - I couldn't read that one very clearly...

believe me, I wanted a ski lift during that trek! ..bit foolish trakking with so much wieght - no wonder I need a knee op now! Doh!! : /

So. Gracey.. how many left to go??? :D

?btw - is skiing easier without the weight? Surely it helps the momentum...?? :D

Haha just one post left now. Thanks Enough. I am waiting for a big light to shine down on me when I hit 50.

Trekking looks amazing, I am a big fan of active holidays now, never thought I'd say that. Ouch re the knees though :-/

Soo... the big 5 Oooohh!! :)

heehee... what amazing thing's going to happen??

Vx

it's now the end of day two for mee... but the end of day one at work - which I knew would be the tricky bit! I'm taking one day at a time, and thinking things like: "If hunger's not the problem, food isn't the answer".. and "only 12 weeks... only twelve weeks... ONLY twelve weeks!!!" hahaha

I definately felt 'hungry' at work today, but realistically it couldn't have been hunger, its just a habit of eating at work. I will get over it. And I feel great, I am on day 5 and came home from work and tried on loads of clothes and there is definately more room in everything. Its a great feeling, much better than eating.

Oh and another way I cope when I think I want to eat is think 'I know what it tastes like, I have eaten it before, and will do again, I don't need to eat it now'.

Trust my BF to bring home two things from the shop today that I have never seen nor tasted! Need to change my mantra I think. Or tell BF to stop buying new products!

Back