1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelic at Steam Fair in spite of temptation

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 3 July 2010 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    My OWn
    Hi all, have just got in from the Hollowell Steam Fair and my halo is intact...YIPEE.
    I had Special K Sustain (HEB), Strawberries n Milk 2 syns) for Breakfast, at Steam Fair I have drunk 3 litres of water, it was very hot n no shade.
    I avoided all fast food tempatations apart from the Omelette Stall where I had a 3 egg omelette with Mushrooms, Bacon n Cheese (HEA). The smell of the fish n chips was gorgeous and they looked scrumptious - but had my good girl head on.

Hubby had a hog roast n Ben scoffed his sandwiches. Kevin also had 3 hot donuts and some Rum n Raisin Fudge.
    I had/ and still have some left 2 punnets of strawberries.

Now having a well deserved sit down and a cup of tea.
    Chilli n rice for tea, all syn free...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Well done!!
    I've also so far today got a flawless halo, despite my mother turning up with a chocolate cake. Not a morsel has passed my lips.

4. Tush

Tush Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done for staying control !!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.