• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Annoyed at myself for pigging out on holiday

S: 14st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 3st4lb(23.12%)
I had every good intention of having sw friendly meals on our all inclusive and was doing well until pudding time each night the last few days though I really blew it ,had 2 tarte au citron,fried bread,sticks of rock,white dinner rolls,and on and on and on.
I've put on 3lbs after not having a sts or gain since I started.
Hey ho ,back to it today , feel sick and ashamed :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 26st1lb C: 18st4lb G: 13st3lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 7st11lb(29.86%)
So long as you had a good holiday then I wouldn't worry about it!
You only get one holiday a year really, so you may as well enjoy it. Just stick with the plan this week and you'll be fine and back to where you were in no time!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
I put on 1.5 lbs on my holiday, I tried to be so good but couldn't :eek: The good news is I lost 5.5 lbs on my first week back :D

Sounds like you enjoyed it and so you should :D the holiday is over and now you can refocus, i'm sure if you stick to plan you will have a good weightloss next week.

Good luck

Jack_D

S: 11st10lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st2lb(9.76%)
Got something for a i drew a line for you.....

-------------------------------

Hope you had a great hol....

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
This is life and things happen in life which are often celebrated with food. This won't effect your long term plan of being healthy with a healthy weight and healthy attitude to food. Holidays are for letting your hair down, no point otherwise lol xxx

Mummoth

Silver Member
S: 19st3lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(12.45%)
I bet you'll lose more than that 3lbs next week :)

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
Hey 3lb gain is nothing in the big scheme of things, you've lost so much already, 3lb really is nothing in comparision.

Like you said you've not had a STS or gain since you started, you've done really well. Don't beat yourself up about it, just get on with the plan:D

losc2522

S: 20st5lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 5st11lb(28.42%)
Ah you shouldnt feel ashamed. This is a lifelong plan, not just a diet, so along the way, we all will have a little splurge, its how you get over it that matters. Draw a line under it, forget about it and go for it this week. You have lost so much already, 3 pounds will be off in no time and at least youll have had a great holiday. The worst thing you can do is worry about it, just forget it and have a fab week xx