Another newbie saying hello.

chickyb16

Hello everyone,:wavey:

I'm Karen and doing slimming world. I've been on a diet all my life and done them all. Found slimming world which I hope is the one for me.

I have four beautiful children and have been heavier after each one. As my last pregnancy produced twins I am now the heaviest and most miserable I have ever been. I don't have many photos of me with my children which is wrong.

I've been looking around the site and everyone seems so friendly and supportive. I'm lucky to have a fantastic husband and friends who are supportive too but it's nice to be with people who understand as all my friends are slim.

Hi Karen

Just joined too! Your life seems to echo mine - I also have 4 children, the last two being twins and have never weighed so much in my life.

Hope we can enourage each other along the way. Best of luck!

Alongwaytogo

Hi Karen

Just checking in to see how you are doing? Hope you're doing well.

My first weigh in tomorrow, so I'll see how well (or not) I've done on my first week!

Best wishes
Karen

Good luck Karen. I'm a newbie too, joined today. I've no kids, but the same weight problems. I can't go on losing it and putting it back on. I've got to get a grip !

Hi Karen,

Had another great week and have lost 1.5lbs. Just done half an hour on the wii doing some aerobic exercise.

Hi to everyone else.

Back