Another newbie :)

MrsM2013

Hello girls and boys :)

I'm MrsM and have joined slimming world, just over a week ago! I feel I am doing very well, but thought extra support from a forum like this one will help keep me motivated :)

I did slimming world over 10 years ago when I was in my teens, but I've now gone back as I'm at my biggest and can't carry on the way I have been!

Don't know what else to say so for now....hi :wave_cry:

Hi!! I'm new on here too joined slimming world a few weeks ago but kind of slowing down a bit thought I might get some tips off here

Hello there I am also following the slimming world plan. I haven't yet joined a group but have been before and am hoping to get my head back into the plan. Hopefully I will find some motivation on here

Hi there my name's Kate and I am new to the forum too! I reached target in July last year, but really struggle to maintain my weight and have fallen off the wagon since coming back off holiday! I have gained another 7lbs, so I'm hoping support and inspiration from groups like this will help me once again :) Summer holidays puts me all out of sorts lol.

So, hello everyone!!:)

Well done Kate on reaching target!

7lb is now the easy bit compares to your previous challenge! Keep up the good work and you will soon be back at your goal! :)

Thanks to my fellow newbies for your welcome here's to success :)

Well done Kate on reaching target!

7lb is now the easy bit compares to your previous challenge! Keep up the good work and you will soon be back at your goal! :)

Thanks to my fellow newbies for your welcome here's to success :)

I'm a newbie too and have found this really helpful, like minded people all wanting to stay positive and lose weight!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much! You are right, and hopefully that 7lbs will be off in no time. I've been browsing the site and found a fab link with loads of recipies on. This week will be a full week of brand new meals. I also found my old books which shows my progress, so I'm using it as motivation and inspiration to keep going. We're all in this together!! xxx

I can highly recommended the sticky chicken, diet coke chicken, chicken korma and spag Bol! :)

Hi!! We all start somewhere and by making the move to deal with your weight, you're doing better than the time before you do. So well done and keep going! :)

4lb off this week and slimmer of the week again :)

that's 11lb in 3 weeks :) Very happy!

Back