Another 'swapper' to CD but pleaseeeee...

perfectorchird - how could ya??? im so disappointed with ya.. lmao....off course ya can stay here ya silly woman! I prefer this end to cd anyways! ya have to let me know what this porridge one is like?

perfectorchird - how could ya??? im so disappointed with ya.. lmao....off course ya can stay here ya silly woman! I prefer this end to cd anyways! ya have to let me know what this porridge one is like?
You cheeky mare:8855: You've swapped? I'm loving the things I've tried so far. I've done the add a meal one though so it's been a bit easier. Gonna try and go for the 3 shakes but at least if I get hungry I can have the small meal

Of course you can stay hun. Lots of CDers post on here. Good luck with it.

I'm lucky that I love all 3 shakes flavours and don't mind the flapjack (hate the soup!) and really look forward to all of them. I did consider CD but was worried that the flavours would be even more moreish than LT and I would tempted to have more - especially the bars!!!! As it is I often think after a LT shake that I'd love another!!!! Also, the LT chemist is a short walk away whereas the CDC is further afield.

x

You cheeky mare:8855: You've swapped? I'm loving the things I've tried so far. I've done the add a meal one though so it's been a bit easier. Gonna try and go for the 3 shakes but at least if I get hungry I can have the small meal

Yep swapped this evening and I am pleasantly surprised the way the cdc dealt with it.

Yep swapped this evening and I am pleasantly surprised the way the cdc dealt with it.

Have you tried anything yet?
The porridge is lovely. I have one every morning. Both flavours are nice.
:)

Goodluck we're all here with the same purpose in mind....to lose weight and we all appreciate the support.XX

think twice before you leave my life....
look back before you close that door... haha.. sorry had to sing it!!!
of course you can stay!... in fact all you nasty CD converts better stay here!!! heheh...

Day 2 on CD and I'm actually looooving it. The shakes are scrummy as is the porridge. No regrets at all. Another plus, think I may be in ketosis already! Pee'd on the stick this morning and it was pink. YAY.

hey there, stay here! we'll miss you if you go! they are pretty much the same diet anyway!

Good luck with it, and someone explain what a 'tetra' is...lol

Hiya Perfect Orchid, glad that you are enjoying the CD's, even better that you are not leaving us. Good luck with your WI next week. Love your new photo.

please stay! But good luck with CD, sure you'll do just great!

Back